All images and characters are copyrighted by Jason Dove or another specified party.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Roadtrip Birthday Card

Cover:

Inside:

This card was created a while back for Target. It has always been one of my favorites. It was influenced by an artist who's name escapes me at the moment. I have been trying to locate the Lettering artist for this card so I could post it with the copy. The Lettering artist did such a great job. If I can find out who did it, I will post the last page with the game on the inside. It opens one more time into poster size where the two kids are part of a roadtrip game. The road sign on the cover is blank so, the AG logo and the barcode could be added. I spent a lot of time on this trying to make it look traditional. I hope you all like it.

3 comments:

Kyle Poling said...

The overall card is great and the characters are fun - but I LOVE the chrome on the car, that level of detail really made the card stand out, hope you post the game inside

michael robertson said...

fantastic piece, jason. I love the colors and all that detail.

Shari said...

hopefully that will be jeffie and me someday. that's our dream.. to own a camper, and go travellin'. :)