All images and characters are copyrighted by Jason Dove or another specified party.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Bat Flipbook Greeting Card

Cover:


Flipbook Animation Test:



This card is currently out at all Target stores. I created two of these 10 framed flipbook cards which was very challenging concidering I had to complete both of them in a very short time span. I hope everyone who see's this post has a chance to see them in the stores. The concept is great! I am not sure who came up with the card format but, it is genius. The animation frames are on the inside of the card and are triggered or flipped when you pull on the tab. I know the animation is very robotic but, that is how committee told me to set it up. They felt that it made the animation smoother as a flipbook.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, I am so impressed! This looks great :)

Seven said...

Yay, animation! Nicely done! It really flows well and turned out great!